Business Benefit :-
Poor listening skills lead to misunderstanding, lost orders, customer complaints and staff disagreements. Improving listening skills can increase profits as well as lead to a better working environment.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Delegates who are looking to improve communication and interpersonal skills in their working environment
- Describe the difference between “Actual” and “Active” listening
- Demonstrate “Active Listening Skills”
- Appreciate the role of Listening in Effective Communication
- Develop a personal Action Plan to Improve Listening Skills
- The “Internal” and “External” Aspects of Listening
- The importance of NonVerbal Communication
- “Actual” and “Active” Listening
- Barriers to Listening
- The Impact of Behaviour on Listening