Apprenticeship Levy

Apprenticeship Levy 2017

EQV have now been accepted as an official supplier apprenticeship training in the UK
EQV can offer the following qualifications. Please contact us for funding details.

Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship – level 3

Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship – level 5

 

Employers with a wage bApprenticeship-Levy-1ill in excess of £3 million will pay the levy. The levy will be at a rate of 0.5% of the total annual pay bill and will be paid through PAYE.

Funds will be accessed through a new Digital Apprenticeship Service -employers will be able to register for an account from January 2017.

Funds will appear in the account monthly and Government will apply a 10% top up payment.

When spending the levy funding it has to be used on for apprenticeship training and assessment with approved providers.

Employers that wish to deliver some or all of their apprenticeship training internally, will need to be approved as a provider.

Employers that don’t pay the levy will be asked to make a 10% contribution to the cost of this training and government will pay the rest (90%), up to the maximum amount of government funding available for that apprenticeship.

Useful Guides to the Apprenticeship Levy