Business Benefit :-
BlackBerrys are becoming a major part of the employee toolkit, with the expectation of instant results and instant communication a common business requirement. Training on the correct use of this business tool and an understanding of it diverse functionality will help the individual in this ‘instant communication’ society.
Duration 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
Anyone new to their BlackBerry device and needs help navigating and using the device to its full potential.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the key features and functionality of the device
- Efficiently manage and coordinate voice messages
- Manage your electronic calendar remotely
- Able to organise and control email flow
- Edit attachments on the move
- Handset Navigation, Overview and functionality
- Managing Calls & call logs
- Working with SMS Messages
- Adding and editing the Contacts
- Manage email signatures & Out of Office
- Manage the Calendar
- Managing incoming & outgoing emails
- Dealing with attachments
- Handset setup & preferences
- Applications & Web Navigation
- Hints & Tips