Business Letter Writing
Clear, concise written communication that projects a professional image is important to every organisation. This course focuses on the skills required to produce high quality written communication that is designed to inform and impress.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to produce clear business letters or proposals as part of their job.
- Examine the content and structure of a business letter
- Understand how to present different types of information using different styles.
- Create letters that have impact.
- Understand the guidelines for different types of letters
- Create a post course implementation plan
- The conventions of letter writing.
- Creating a clear and logical structure.
- Making a strong start.
- Good business style.
- Techniques for strong endings.
- Guidelines for specific types of letter
Business Benefit :- To have an understanding of employment law and the organisations HR procedures is important for managers. Not only to protect the organisation from litigation,..More Info
Business Benefit :- This half day course reviews all the legal requirements for maternity, parental, paternity, adoption and dependant leave, using practical examples and case stu..More Info
Business Benefit :- This course is designed to help you understand the signals of pressure and outlines quick and easy ways to reduce pressure. Which will help you to focus and co..More InfoReservation£795.00
Business Benefit:- Are great leaders born or can everyone learn Leadership Skills and become a great leader? It is often said that the difference between an organisation that doe..More Info
Business Benefit :- When it comes to recruiting new staff, the cost of "getting it wrong" can be enormous for the organisation and the individual concerned. This course is aimed a..More Info
Business Benefit :- Understanding how to effectively manage our emotional state we can build our personal resilience and improve our positivity at work and our performance...More InfoReservation£795.00