Business Benefit :-
The complexities of business in the 21st century require ever more creative ways of solving problems and developing new ideas. The need to be able to “think outside the box” has never been greater. This course addresses that need and looks at ways of “thinking the unthinkable”.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
People who would benefit from a more creative approach to those problems and issues where the solutions are not always obvious.
- Demonstrate methods used to define the real problem.
- Describe how the “left brain” and “right brain” work and what the “intelligences” are.
- Use an array of problem solving tools
- Defining the real problem – the 8 sector wheel
- What are the ‘intelligences’?
- Using the left and right brain
- Space, time and laughter – The Reframing Matrix
- Getting creativity from a team
- Problem solving models and methods
- Action plans