This is a one day Finance Training Course. Cash flow provides an organisation with its ‘oxygen’ & a lack of it causes suffocation and, possibly, bankruptcy. One of the key elements in ensuring healthy cash flow is effective credit control. This one day workshop looks at ‘best practise’ in credit control and aims to give delegates the necessary skills and knowledge to manage creditors effectively.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who has responsibility for credit control and/or debt collection in their organisation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the payment cycle
- Understand best practise in credit control and debt collection
- Make effective credit control calls
- Deal with reluctant payers
- Understand the relevant legislation
- Fear of asking – ‘cash flow blackmail’.
- Understanding the payment cycle.
- Defining your payment terms and credit limits.
- Making credit control calls – effective telephone skills.
- Dealing with stubborn payers.
- Understanding the legislation.