Business Benefit :-
Lost clients, lack of referrals, poor repeat business, complaints, and bad publicity; the costly results of poor customer service seem to go on and on. Every day, as consumers we seem to encounter rudeness, indifference, ignorance and a level of service that we can only describe as ‘poor’. This course aims to create the kind of Customer Service people talk about – for all the right reasons!
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
This course is essential for anyone who manages customer service and individuals with customer facing role, whether on the telephone or in person.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service
- Identify what customers are looking for and what drives them away
- Demonstrate the key skills of dealing with customers on the phone and face to face
- Manage complaints and calm down the angry customer
- Create an action plan for delivering excellent customer service
- Are You Being Served? Delegates’ experiences as a customer
- Defining good and bad service
- Key telephone skills
- Dealing with customers face to face.