Business Benefit :-
Cycling is not only environmentally friendly, but also great for both your physical and mental health. Our 2 hour Cycling Safely workshops will help employers to fulfil safety issues when offering a cycle to work scheme, while also increasing confidence and competence for cycling on the daily commute to work.
Duration 2 Hours
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is perfect for anybody who can ride a bike and would like to start cycling on the road. Our fully qualified trainer can teach up to three delegates per session, with multiple sessions per day.
- Use gears correctly
- Carry out a simple bike check
- Stop quickly and safely with control
- Understand the importance of where to ride on roads being used
- Turn left and right into minor and major roads
- Make decisions and understand safe riding strategy
- How to navigate mini roundabouts.
- Looking and being aware of things around you, including behind, without loss of control
- Using gears
- Passing parked and slower moving vehicles
- Passing side roads
- Understand how and when to signal intentions to other road users
- Making U turns
- Basic coverage of the highway code (road signs and markings)
- Choosing and changing lanes
- Turn left at a mini/single lane roundabout
- Turn right at a mini/single lane roundabout
- Go straight ahead at a mini/single lane roundabout
- Using cycle lanes
- Going straight from a minor road to a minor road at a crossroads.
£495 per day – Each 2 Hour session can have 3 Delegates and upto 3 sessions a day!
Business Benefit :- This half day course reviews all the legal requirements for maternity, parental, paternity, adoption and dependant leave, using practical examples and case stu..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- If your staff are struggling with stress and time management issues due to juggling between work and their social life then work life balance is the key. Help ..More InfoReservation£795.00
Business Benefit :- The workplace is a demanding environment, with deadlines, targets, KPI, and with everything due yesterday. Staying in control in such situations and having the..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- Cycling is not only environmentally friendly, but also great for both your physical and mental health. Our Cycling Proficiency workshop meets the Level 2 Bikea..More InfoReservation£495.00
Business Benefit :- If your staff have money worries, they will be less effective at work. This course will help them begin top address those problems, and then focus better at wo..More InfoReservation£795.00