Dealing with Negativity
Business Benefit :-
In these days of constantly changing working practises, restructuring and redundancies this kind of statement is all too common in the workplace. The problem with negativity is it’s infectious! This course can help managers deal with negativity, stop it spreading and help staff to regain their enthusiasm and motivation.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Managers who may have to deal with negativity in the workplace.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Help staff to come to terms with change and confront the challenges of the modern working environment.
- Understand the different types of negativity and develop strategies for dealing with them.
- Demonstrate practical techniques for managing negative behaviour.
- Help staff re-discover their motivation.
- Create a post course action plan for dealing with negativity.
- The causes of negativity
- ‘Situational’ and ‘Habitual’ negativity
- The effect of negativity on behaviour
- How to manage behaviour in the workplace
- Motivation – re-energising your people
- Personal Implementation Plans