Business Benefit :-
Most organisations recognise the enormous benefits to be gained through creating a culture of Delegation and Empowerment. Despite this many managers fail to fully realise these benefits. The misuse of delegation can lead to a “Blame Culture” which leads to high staff turnover and poor productivity, putting even more pressure on the beleaguered manager. This course equips managers to delegate effectively and begin the process of building a culture of empowerment and growth.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Any manager who is new to the skills of delegation or is not fully utilising it”s potential.
- Understand and clearly identify what delegation is
- See the benefits & risks of delegation
- Develop the confidence & competence of individuals in your team
- Understand how to create an empowered workforce
- Deliver meaningful & motivational feedback
- Set achievable & measurable objectives
- Delegation – what are the benefits and what are the risks?
- The ‘rules’ of delegation
- Planning, organising, motivating and controlling
- ‘The guide continuum of adaptive pressure’ (letting go!)
- S.M.A.R.T objectives
- Empowerment – allowing your people to grow
- Providing effective feedback
- Personal Implementation Plans