Effective Minute Taking
Business Benefit :-
Making meetings productive and time effective is a big challenge and effective minute taking forms part of the solution to that challenge. This course looks at minute taking in both formal and informal meetings and provides the skills needed to take accurate minutes
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for taking minutes at any kind of group meeting
- Explore layouts and appropriate styles.
- Structure and produce agendas.
- Demonstrate effective minute taking.
- Describe the various roles and responsibilities in meetings.
- Create a post course implementation plan
- The need to take minutes
- Planning and preparation
- Layout and appropriate styles
- Using correct language, grammar and punctuation
- Structuring and producing an agenda to ensure a productive meeting
- Defining and practising minute taking skills
- Speed writing
- Establishing roles and responsibilities in a meeting