Understanding Emotional Intelligence can make the difference between average and excellent performance within people.
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors who wish to develop their skills and abilities and anyone who wants to understand more about emotional intelligence and how it can benefit the workplace.
- Defining and using Emotional Intelligence
- Identify what is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- Be able to use and develop EI in the workplace
- Describe the business benefits of using EI in the workplace
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Assessing your own Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding your emotional responses and the impact on others
- Managing and engaging emotions within your work groups or teams
- Understanding the difference between reaction and response
- Developing empathy
- Improving task efficiency and relational effectiveness