Equality and Diversity
Both legal and moral imperatives make Equality and Diversity in the workplace a prerequisite for any organisation working in today’s multicultural society. This course not only highlights the legal requirements but also looks at how organisations can embrace diversity and unlock the vast amounts of talent and creativity within the workforce.
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone and everyone who works with other people.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements of equal opportunities legislation
- Understand the difference between prejudice and discrimination
- Describe the difference between direct and indirect discrimination
- Describe the dangers of stereotyping
- Appreciate the benefits of integration and inclusion
- The key elements of Equal Opportunities Legislation
- Prejudice and Discrimination – not the same thing
- Direct and Indirect discrimination
- The benefits of integration and inclusion