HR for Non HR Managers
Business Benefit :-
To have an understanding of employment law and the organisations HR procedures is important for managers. Not only to protect the organisation from litigation, but also to ensure that staff will be treated fairly and impartially should these procedures be brought into play. This course provides that understanding and helps to build a managers confidence when dealing with difficult situations. If we manage to use our organisations Disciplinary, Grievance and Capability procedures effectively it can enhance the workforce and support employees back to performance.
Duration 2 Day
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who may have to deal with HR/disciplinary procedures or needs to understand when to use capability to raise employee performance.
- Describe the organisations employment policies and procedures.
- Explain the disciplinary procedure.
- Maintain disciplinary records.
- Recognise and address team attitudes and behaviours.
- Create a post course implementation plan.
- Effectively use Capability
- Interviewing Skills
- Communicate effectively
- Understand specific approaches to managing messages
- Appreciate how people receive messages
- Understand how to construct messages
- Adopt an appreciation of their own self awareness
- Setting KPIs/expectations
- Organisational employment policies.
- Discipline procedures.
- Keeping supporting records and monitoring the disciplinary process.
- Understanding the staff grievance procedure.
- Legal aspects of disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Interpersonal behaviour and support skills to maintain discipline at work.
- Supporting individuals to meet requirements.
- When should you put someone on capability?
- How to use capability to reach a successful outcome
- How to review, monitor and evaluate the success of the capability process
- Courageous conversations 7 point plan
- Communication blocks + tips for ensuring consistency
- Construction of messages simple
- Self-awareness tools + analysis
- Testing out 7 point plan
Business Benefit :- Communicating with email is now an essential part of anyone's job and ensuring that effective use of this tool is a must for any business. This course provides..More InfoReservation£165.00
Business Benefit:- This qualification is designed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity; this qualification gi..More InfoReservation£890.00
Business Benefit :- Effective teamwork is one of the cornerstones to productivity. A well lead, cohesive team can not only produce excellent results but do so consistently. This c..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- Performance Management plays a key role in ensuring that those all important business goals are met. This course enables managers to break down organisational ..More InfoReservation£395.00
The CMI Level 5 Award in Personal Development as a Manager and Leader aims to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operat..More InfoReservation£1,335.00
Business Benefit:- This course will Help Report Designers to solidify knowledge of Jet Essentials and report design. Users will create a range of reports during the workshop...More InfoReservation£595.00