ILM level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
Business Benefit :-
The Award or Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills is ideal for practicing team leaders, helping them become more effective and confident in their role. They also support new or aspiring team leaders – helping them make the transition from working in a team to leading a team.
Duration 2 Days
The National Qualifications Framework classes this as a Level 2 qualification.The units in this qualification cover a wide range of skills, knowledge and understanding. These include units that focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership, and getting results – from problem-solving to planning and monitoring workloads
Benefits for individuals
- Learn core leadership and management skills
- Put these skills into practice in your workplace
- Improve your team’s performance
- Get a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for employers
- Motivated and competent team leaders
- Increased productivity
- Customise this qualification to suit organisational and individual needs
- Workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to the job.
- Develop yourself as a team leader
- Motivate the work team to perform
- Plan and monitor work
- Each of the above has an associated assessment associated to prove learning has taken place.
- Each Award programme is run over 3 months
- Understand the roles, functions and responsibilities of the team leader and the limits of their authority and accountability
- Know how to seek, accept and respond positively to feedback on personal performance to improve workplace performance
- Understand the organisations requirements in relation to individual performance
- Understand how to address under performance and what motivates people
- Understand how to work within the organisations policies, procedures and priorities
- Understand how to plan and allocate work
- Understand how to monitor a teams work
This is a Fast Track ILM Programme for those who want to achieve the qualification across a minimal training time. Further learning, modules and support sessions can also be added to this programme.
All course prices are subject to VAT!
“I want to say a very big thank you to you for supporting me through this course, it has been quite tough due to unforeseen circumstance and I am very grateful for your help and understanding in why my assignments were later than expected.Thanks for everything and can you let my tutor know that I found her fantastic and she gave me good knowledge which I feel as altered the way I do things in my job.”
Business Benefit :- This programme aims to give practising or potential first line managers the foundation for their formal development in this role. The qualification does this b..More InfoReservation£890.00