ILM level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Business Benefit :-
This programme aims to give practising or potential first line managers the foundation for their formal development in this role. The qualification does this by developing basic management skills. All attendees qualify for Studying membership with a range of benefits including: Harvard Business Publishing online books, Career development Advice, Information on networking events around the UK, Edge Online – a regular management magazine, Discounts on a range of lifestyle services.
Duration 2 Days
Who should attend?
Attendees will normally be either practising or aspiring first line managers.
- Managing performance
- Each of the above has an associated assessment associated to prove learning has taken place
- Each Award programme is run over a 3 month period
- The qualities of leadership
- The leader roles and responsibilities
- Differences and similarities between leadership and management
- Leadership models and their significance for task performance, culture and relationships
- Leadership behaviours and the sources of power
- Identification, development and appropriate choice of personal leadership styles and behaviours
- The role of trust and respect in effective team leadership
- The purpose and value of formal and informal performance assessment at work (formal assessment includes performance review/appraisal)
- Ways to ensure fair and objective assessment (including objectives and on-going monitoring)
- Preparations necessary for effective, valid and reliable assessments
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals in the performance assessment process
- Appropriate assessment records
- How to conduct formal appraisals
- The relevance of SMART objectives, and how to set them
- How to set performance standards
- How to measure performance against agreed standards
- A range of methods for measuring performance and how to select the ideal one
- Techniques for performance monitoring and evaluation
- Range of performance improvement methods available to the manager
- The importance of feedback to improve performance
- Principles for giving effective feedback on performance
This is a Fast Track ILM Programme for those who want to achieve the qualification across a minimal training time. Further learning, modules and support sessions can also be added to this programme.
£445+VAT Per Delegate Per Day
All course prices are subject to VAT!
Business Benefit :- The Level 5 Award in Management aims to give practising or potential middle managers the foundation for their formal development in this role. The programme ha..More InfoReservation£1,335.00