ILM level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
Business Benefit :-
The Level 5 Award in Management aims to give practising or potential middle managers the foundation for their formal development in this role. The programme has two primary objectives. To assist participants in gaining the knowledge required by a middle manager and to develop middle management skills All attendees qualify for free ILM Membership. Designed to help candidates get the most from their course and advance their management career, Studying members can get a range of benefits including Harvard Business Publishing online books, Career development Advice, Information on networking events around the UK, Edge Online a management magazine.
Duration 3 Days
Who should attend?
Account Managers and Sales Executives who wish to make the best use of their time and optimise their sales efforts.
- Understanding Organisational Culture & Ethics
- Managing Projects in the Organisation
- Each of the above has an associated assessment associated to prove learning has taken place
- Each Award programme is run over a 3 month period
- The importance of governance in shaping the ethics and values of the organisation
- Corporate social responsibility
- Legislation and social attitudes, and their effect on organisational policies and procedures in relation to diversity and equal opportunities
- Issues of human rights, harassment, bullying and whistle-blowing legislation
- Own organisations policies and procedures to deal with legal and moral obligations
- Alternative perceptions about right and wrong, value judgements
- Definition of ethics in the work context including cultures, beliefs and value systems
- Personal and business ethics
- Ethical considerations for investment, trading, competition, manufacturing, employment, etc.
- Ethics and stakeholders
- Social responsibilities of organisations and the resource implications and financial costs and returns of using an ethical and equitable approach
- Project sponsors, stakeholders and scope
- Work breakdown and product breakdown structure
- Gantt and bar charts, critical path analysis
- Methods of reducing project times and costs
- Resource analysis, and re-scheduling
- Project communication methods
- Links to change management
- Information technology solutions
- Benefits of project management
- Key project management terminology
- Characteristics of project managers
- Organisational structures to support projects
- Types of project; the project life cycle,
- Feasibility studies; risk management techniques
- Project team roles; critical relationships
- Procedures for project closure
- Using feedback from others to critically evaluate own performance
This is a Fast Track ILM Programme for those who want to achieve the qualification across a minimal training time. Further learning, modules and support sessions can also be added to this programme.
£445 +VAT Per Delegate Per Day
All course prices are subject to VAT!
Business Benefit:- Ensure the managers you develop as coaches or mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need. Develop a coachin..More InfoReservation£1,780.00
Business Benefit :- Giving good customer service is not enough to set you apart from your competition; you need to give exceptional customer service. Exceptional customer service ..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- Training skills are no longer solely the requirement of full time training staff; there is a growing requirement for staff at all levels to be able to deliver ..More InfoReservation£1,335.00
Business Benefit :- This programme aims to give practising or potential first line managers the foundation for their formal development in this role. The qualification does this b..More InfoReservation£890.00
Business Benefit :- This programme aims to equip practising and potential team leaders and first line managers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as ..More InfoReservation£1,335.00