ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching
Ensure the managers you develop as coaches or mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need.
Develop a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation, so that managers are able to provide effective support for the development of others and improve their performance.
Duration 4 Days
Who Should Attend?
Attendees will normally be responsible for Coaching and mentoring in their day to day role.
- Understanding the skills, Principles and Practice of effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
- Understanding Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor
Each of the above has an associated assessment associated to prove learning has taken place
Each Certificate programme is run over a 3 month period
- Understand the purpose of coaching and mentoring within an organisational context
- Understand the skills, behaviours, attitudes, beliefs and values of an effective coach or mentor
- Understand the role of contracting and the process to effectively coach or mentor
- Understand the principles of effective coaching or mentoring in practise and how to evaluate benefits.
- Be able to plan and prepare for management coaching or mentoring programmes based on identified developmental needs and goals
- Be able to undertake and record at least twelve hours of formal coaching or mentoring activity with one or more clients
- Be able to reflect and review own management coaching or mentoring practice
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
- Be able to critically review and reflect on the effectiveness of your own practice as a coach or mentor
- Be able to demonstrate how you have developed and how you plan to develop in the future as a coach or mentor
£1780 + VAT
Business Benefit:- Clear, concise written communication that projects a professional image is important to every organisation. This course focuses on the skills required to produce..More Info
Business Benefit:- Sway, a new online presentation tool from Microsoft designed for communicating in a digital age, no matter the device you are using...More Info
Business Benefit :- Many of the skills involved in effectively managing staff rely upon close contact, observation and continuous communication, so special skills are required to ..More Info
Business Benefit :- Transactional Analysis (TA) is a well proven aide to communication and teamwork and many organisations have benefited from its implementation. TA is also a pow..More Info
Business Benefit :- PRINCE2 provides a Method for managing projects within a clearly defined framework. PRINCE2 describes procedures to coordinate people and activities in a projec..More InfoReservation£895.00