IOSH Working Safely Course
Business Benefit :-
This one day IOSH accredited programme trains employees to ensure their actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and is suitable for personnel with little or no knowledge of health and safety.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to know more about their responsibility for health and safety.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- Pass a written and Practical assessment
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others and understand the consequences to both the individual and their organisation if they fail to work safely
- Identify hazards, risks and risk controls and understand the importance of risk assessment with examples of everyday use of the risk assessment
- Understand how to take appropriate workplace precautions and their importance in the working environment
- Appreciate the importance of a health and safety management system
- Identify lines of communication with respect to health and safety in their place of work
- Identify safety signs and signals
- Understand emergency, accident plans and procedures and how and who to report accidents, incidents and near misses to in their place of work
- Recognise how industry affects the environment and how individuals can minimise pollution and waste