Jet Essentials Introduction
This course will Help Report Designers to solidify knowledge of Jet Essentials and report design. Users will create a range of reports during the workshop.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone wanting to use Jet Essentials in Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding fundamental concepts
- Basic Dynamic Reporting
- Understanding filters, tables and fields
- Understanding Report Options
- Foundational Concepts
- Jet Reports, Excel, Relational Databases
- The Report Writing Procedure
- Basics of a Mock-up Report
- Adding to the Mock-up: Filters, Tables, and Fields
- Final Predevelopment Steps (Options Page & Report Page Setup)
- Development: Basic Dynamic Reporting
- Replication and the NL Function
- Summary Lists (and NL Data Functions)
- Data Dump Lists (and the NF function)
- Development: Advanced Dynamic Reporting
- Grouping Reports
- Summing and Subtotalling
- Final Development Steps (Report Options, NP(Eval), Graphs, etc¢¦)
- Multilevel Grouping Reports
£595 plus VAT!
Business Benefit: As more and more businesses move their infrastructure to the cloud, it's becoming vitally important to keep the workforce up to date on the new applications on of..More Info
Business Benefit:- By using Power Pivot for Excel, you can transform enormous quantities of data with incredible speed into meaningful information to get the answers you need in se..More InfoReservation£1,790.00
Business Benefit :- Adobe Flash is becoming the standard for animations and videos on web sites. Understanding how these files are constructed and utilised is vital to using them e..More Info
Business Benefit :- Creating PDF files for easy file transfer is key, in this electronic age and Adobe Acrobat is the product to use to do this...More Info
Business Benefit It is intended for those who require the knowledge and skills as a user (by using "hands on" exercises) to enable basic 2D drawings to be created efficiently. An..More InfoReservation£2,085.00