Are great leaders born or can everyone learn Leadership Skills and become a great leader? It is often said that the difference between an organisation that does well and one that achieves remarkable results is Leadership. This course is designed to instil the fundamental principles and skills involved in developing a person from a good manager to a great leader.
Time Optimised Learning
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors who wish to develop their skills and abilities and become Leaders.
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand leadership qualities
- Review own leadership qualities and potential
- The qualities of leadership
- The leader – roles and responsibilities
- Differences and similarities between leadership and management
- Leadership models and their significance for task performance, culture and relationships
- Leadership behaviours and the sources of power
- Identification, development and appropriate choice of personal leadership styles and behaviours
- The role of trust and respect in effective team leadership
These credits can be counted towards an ILM level 3 Qualification upon completion of a work based assignment.