Leading Project Implementation
Effective project management is a vital requirement for any organisation involved in expansion or development. Without it, budgets may over-run, deadlines missed or projects fail to meet their objectives. This course focuses on the role of the sponsor and gives them an understanding of the proves of project planning, risk analysis and monitoring the plan. This enables them to better manage a project manager(s).
Duration 3 Days
Who should attend?
Project sponsors and anyone who may be responsible for overseeing future projects and project managers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Determine the feasibility and risks associated with a proposed project
- Agree the goals and success criteria for the project
- Plan the project and identify the financial and other resources required, using a standard method and appropriate project management tools
- Select an appropriate project team
- Lead the project team to achieve project milestones and goals
- Monitor progress and take action to rectify problems or recover failure
- Manage the project budget
- Ensure full engagement of stakeholders with the project
- Reflect on and learn from the outcomes of a project
- The nature and purpose of projects
- Project planning and management approaches (e.g. use of CPA, Gantt charts)
- Feasibility and risk assessment techniques
- Project constraints (e.g. scope, time, and cost or finance, time and human resources) – their implications for project management
- Project management and leadership skills
- Identification and communication with stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and achievement of milestones and goals
- Project evaluation and reporting
- Using project evaluation to reflect on own performance and skills
These credits can be counted towards an ILM level 6 qualification upon completion of a work based assignment.
Well written communication is an essential skill in this competitive business world. This course looks at how you can improve your overall quality of communication by improving you..More InfoReservation£795.00
This event focuses on practical team-building from a team-member perspective and will encourage individual team-members to collaborate, support and help each other...More InfoReservation£795.00
Business Benefit :- China Eggs. No matter how long you nurture them, they never hatch! This course enables Account Managers and Corporate Sales Executives to differentiate between..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- This course is for those in an organisation who have to manage risk and resources and to give them the knowledge and skills they require to address risks and h..More InfoReservation£650.00
Business Benefit :- The Level 5 Award in Management aims to give practising or potential middle managers the foundation for their formal development in this role. The programme ha..More InfoReservation£1,335.00