Business Benefit :-
No longer an occasional necessity, change has become almost an everyday feature of business life. The ever increasing pace of technological change and constantly increasing customer expectations means that organisations have to be ready to embrace change. They also have to be able to manage its impact on both the business and its employees.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
This course is for managers and project sponsors who lead the introduction of change initiatives into a department or business unit or who have the responsibility to implement changes initiated by senior managers.
- Describe the main principles of Change Management
- Understand the human aspects of change
- Describe the main barriers to change
- Create a plan to manage the impact of change on staff
- Outlines how that plan would be implemented
- Understanding why change is necessary
- The human aspects of change (including the “Change Curve”)
- The barriers to change
- Planning change
- Leading people through change