Business Benefit :-
Many of the skills involved in effectively managing staff rely upon close contact, observation and continuous communication, so special skills are required to manage remotely. This course focuses on the skills of remote management and overcoming the difficulties that many organisations face when operating from a number of locations.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in remote management.
- Recognise the challenges in managing remotely
- Develop a combination of communication channels and methods to support the remote worker
- Create and maintain motivation within the remote dynamic
- Ensure the maximum contribution from all team members
- Create a personal implementation plan
- Understanding the challenges of working and managing remotely
- Making effective use of appropriate technology
- Using “Key Performance Indicators”