Managing Workplace Projects
Effective project management is a vital requirement for any organisation involved in expansion or development. Without it budgets may over-run, deadlines be missed or projects fail to meet their objectives. This course looks at simple projects and their management, and is ideal for people who need understand project management terms and methods but may not lead a project.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Project personnel, team leaders and others involved in projects.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know how to manage a simple workplace project
- Understand the financial and non-financial implications of a workplace project
- Basic project design principles
- Simple tools for financial appraisal of projects
- Project planning techniques (Gantt charts, flow charts, Network planning)
- Use of objectives and targets/milestones to monitor performance and review plans
- Project evaluation and review techniques
- Non-financial costs and benefits of change (social, environmental, human elements)
These credits can be counted towards an ILM level 3 qualification upon the completion of a work based assignment.
Business Benefit:- Understanding Emotional Intelligence can make the difference between average and excellent performance within people...More Info
Business Benefit: As more and more businesses move their infrastructure to the cloud, it's becoming vitally important to keep the workforce up to date on the new applications on of..More InfoReservation£165.00
Business Benefit :- Conflict can be inevitable no matter how well a company is run, and providing people have the skills in place, positive benefits can result from conflict situa..More Info
Business Benefit :- Telesales can be a very profitable source of business for many organisations, but for the telesales operative it is a tough job requiring skill, determination ..More Info
Business Benefit :- Wherever there is a customer and a provider, there is a need for service management. With an IT-related service, the Information Technology Infrastructure Libra..More InfoReservation£750.00
Business Benefit :- This one-day course provides an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The course focuses on the user interface and working with the application and provides ..More InfoReservation£595.00