Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Business Benefit :-
This one-day course provides an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The course focuses on the user interface and working with the application and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics CRM courses. The course describes Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts, the Web interface, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook interface, searching, and reporting.
Duration 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for individuals who plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their organisation. The course is intended for anyone who wants to gain foundational knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Describe at a high level key Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts.
- Explain how customer records, addresses, notes, attachments, connection records, and activities are recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to configure personal options.
- Work with records and views.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook to track and synchronize items and manage offline capability.
- Search and report on Microsoft Dynamics CRM data.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM clients
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM records
- The Get Started pane
- Application navigation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help and the Resource Center
- Customer records
- Notes and attachments
- Personal options
- Record ownership
- Sharing records
- Deleting and editing records
- Import records
- Mail merge with Microsoft Word
- Integration with Outlook
- Tracking Outlook items
- Synchronizing records
- Conditional formatting
- Offline capability
- Search using quick find
- Search using Advanced Find
- Manage saved views
- Export to Excel
- Default reports
- The Report Wizard
- Overview of charts and dashboards
Business Benefit: Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and busine..More InfoReservation£795.00
Business Benefit:- This qualification is designed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity; this qualification gi..More InfoReservation£890.00
Business Benefit :- This SQL Introduction programming course teaches relational database fundamentals and SQL programming skills. Topics covered include relational database archit..More InfoReservation£700.00
Business Benefit :- This course will provide delegates with a complete and practical understanding of how to apply the PRINCE2 methodology in any number of different scenarios. It ..More InfoReservation£1,495.00
The Managing Dignity at Work course not only highlights the legal issues but also looks at how organisations can embrace dignity at work to promote smoother working relationships...More InfoReservation£795.00
Business Benefit:- To be able to write a generic business case...More Info