Lync can be used to make and receive voice calls, video calls and instant messages, as well as sharing documents and recordings.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to build or improve their Lync skills.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and set your availability
- Build and manage your contacts list
- Make and receive voice and video calls, including virtual meetings and conferences, and instant messages
- Share recordings and other documents
- Delegate management.
- Set/change your own and see others’ availability (Presence)
- What your Presence status means
- How to add a contact
- How to use Groups and Frequent Contacts
- How to get full information about a contact
- How to send and receive Instant Messages (IM)
- How to participate in a group IM
- Where IM conversations are saved
- Managing your mic, speakers and webcam settings
- Making, accepting and declining voice calls
- Audio conferencing
- Forwarding calls to someone else
- Managing calls and communications for someone else
- Making and receiving video calls
- Video conferencing
- Running a virtual meeting
- Sharing documents and applications
- Making and managing recordings.
Business Benefit :- Cycling is not only environmentally friendly, but also great for both your physical and mental health. Our 2 hour Cycling Safely workshops will help employers ..More InfoReservation£495.00
Business Benefit :- Everyone understands how important spreadsheets are but being able to automate processes within them can save a business time and money. Learning how to develo..More InfoReservation£255.00
Business Benefit :- BlackBerrys are becoming a major part of the employee toolkit, with the expectation of instant results and instant communication a common business requirement. ..More InfoReservation£495.00
Business Benefit :- With the amount of data being stored in databases these days, solid database design is more important now than it ever has been. By learning about relational d..More InfoReservation£199.00
Business Benefit :- Most organisations recognise that First Line Management is a pivotal role in the success of a business or project...More InfoReservation£795.00
Business Benefit :- How managers come across to staff and how staff come across to customers can have a big impact on business results. Our behaviour in the workplace can impact o..More InfoReservation£395.00