Business Benefit :-
Performance Management plays a key role in ensuring that those all important business goals are met. This course enables managers to break down organisational goals and create meaningful targets for their teams and departments. It then goes on to equip them with the tools and skills to monitor progress against those targets and ensure that the desired results are delivered.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Managers or supervisors who are responsible for delivering results to preset targets.
- Interpret organisational goals and convert them into targets for your team or department
- Set team and individual objectives that satisfy the S.M.A.R.T. criteria
- Get individual “buy in” from targets
- Demonstrate a system for breaking down long term goals into short term targets and tasks
- Demonstrate a system for monitoring progress against target
- Describe the actions needed to make up “shortfalls”
- Create a “Timetable for Success”
- Making your contribution to organisational goals
- Setting and agreeing objectives using the S.M.A.R.T. criteria
- Getting people to “buy in” to targets
- Breaking down long term goals into short term targets
- Monitoring progress against plan
- Making up shortfalls
- Creating a “Timetable for Success”