Planning Change in the Workplace
Business Benefit :-
Most organisations recognise that First Line Management is a pivotal role in the success of a business or project.
Duration 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is in First Line Management or looking to start a role in First Line Management.
- Understand the forces for change in an organisation
- Know how to identify and plan change in an organisation
- PESTLE analysis
- Organisational SWOT analysis
- The principles of change management
- Methods of planning for change
- Use of Gantt charts, network planning as tools for planning change
- Identification of human and financial factors in the consideration of change
- The importance of communication and involving people to facilitate effective change
Business Benefit It is intended for those who require the knowledge and skills as a user (by using "hands on" exercises) to enable basic 2D drawings to be created efficiently. An..More InfoReservation£2,085.00
Business Benefit :- Creating slideshow presentations is a powerful way for anyone to get their message across to an audience. This course provides underpinning knowledge towards t..More Info
Business Benefit :- Telesales can be a very profitable source of business for many organisations, but for the telesales operative it is a tough job requiring skill, determination ..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- Designing your own stationery and corporate layouts is of great benefit to organisations large and small...More Info
Business Benefit :- Within business many individuals now need to use project management skills to help schedule and control projects. Microsoft Project is the ideal tool to do thi..More Info
Business Benefit :- Getting photographs and artwork to show exactly what you need is never easy unless you use a software tool to manipulate the images to remove the unwanted area..More Info