Business Benefit :-
There are numerous occasions when a professional, well prepared and delivered presentation can boost an organisation’s image and have a positive impact on the bottom line. This course enables delegates to plan, prepare and deliver motivating and persuasive presentations to a wide range of audiences.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone who may be required to present information and persuade business audiences.
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Demonstrate a process for planning and preparing a professional presentation
- Examine the essential techniques for delivering the presentation
- Understand the importance of visual aids and how to use them
- Demonstrate the basic skills of ‘public speaking’
- Understand the importance of Body Language
- Explore the basic skills of ‘managing an audience’
- Planning, preparing and structuring a presentation
- Delivery Skills & essential ‘do’s and don’ts’
- Using visual aids
- Basic ‘public speaking’ skills
- Body Language & avoid sending the wrong message
- Working with the audience
- Skills practise and action plans