Professional Telephone Skills
Business Benefit :-
Telephones play a huge part in communication, both internally and externally for any organisation. They also play a big part in the image people form about an organisation. Good telephone skills make an organisation either a pleasure to deal with or a nightmare. This course looks at building Professional Telephone Skills that can help your organisation become a pleasure to deal with.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Any member of staff who regularly uses a telephone.
- Demonstrate telephone competence and confidence
- Understand the dos and don’ts of taking and making calls
- Demonstrate the skills of dealing with difficult calls
- Create a personal implementation plan
- Building an image over the phone
- Being an ambassador of the company
- Understanding tone and pitch of voice
- Developing telephone confidence
- Handling the key stages of the call
- Handling complaints over the phone
- Dealing with abusive and aggressive behaviour