Business Benefit :-
A major presentation may employ all of the latest technology and have wonderful visual effects and supporting material, but then be let down by a speaker who lacks the skills of Public Speaking. This course is designed to give the speaker impact, flair, competence and confidence whilst projecting a very positive image of the organisation they represent.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone whose job involves speaking formally to groups.
- Explain the principles of voice control
- Understand the impact of body language
- Know how to project a positive nonverbal message
- Deliver a speech that has impact and projects a professional image
- Create a personal implementation plan
- Pre speech considerations
- Classical patterns of arguments
- Verbal delivery style
- Behavioural delivery style
- Creating the right mood