Sales and Marketing
Business Benefit :-
Reducing budgets and pressure from central government mean that more and more not for profit organisations need to sharpen their sales and marketing skills in order to effectively promote their services and fend off competition from other sectors.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in promoting the organisations services to members and clients.
- Describe the organisations Market and how its services meet that markets needs
- Understand the organisations Market Mix
- Describe the role of Marketing in ensuring the organisations continuing success
- Demonstrate an ethical and professional approach to selling the organisations services.
- What Marketing is a definition
- What is our Market?
- What are this markets needs?
- How do our services meet those needs?
- The 7P market mix for services
- The role of Marketing in the Not for Profit sector
- The role of Marketing in our organisation
- Using promotional material effectively
- Selling to Needs an ethicalapproach to sales
- The four step system to professional selling.
Business Benefit :- China Eggs. No matter how long you nurture them, they never hatch! This course enables Account Managers and Corporate Sales Executives to differentiate between..More Info
Business Benefit :- Telesales can be a very profitable source of business for many organisations, but for the telesales operative it is a tough job requiring skill, determination ..More Info
Business Benefit :- Sales are the life blood of most companies but the cost of running a sales force can be considerable. One of the best ways of maximising its profitability is t..More Info
Business Benefit :- Telephones play a huge part in communication, both internally and externally for any organisation. They also play a big part in the image people form about an ..More Info
Business Benefit :- One of the major "critical success factors" for many organisations is the ability to complete successful negotiations. This course focuses on this involved and..More Info