Business Benefit :-
It is not always possible for an organisation to be able to attend to the development needs of every member of staff by consultation with their line manager. There are a number of logistical problems that can prevent this, for example; when the individual is being “remotely managed”. This course caters for individuals who find themselves in that situation and gives them the opportunity to create their own personal development plan based on sound principles and methods.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to, or wishes to create their own personal development plan.
- Assess your own role within the organisation
- Create a development plan
- Perform a personal S.W.O.T. and P.E.S.T.L.E analysis
- Set short, medium and long term goals
- Assessing what is involved in your job role
- Creating key competencies
- Assessing your skill and knowledge base against those competencies
- Creating your own development plan
- Obtaining feedback on your performance
- Constructively assessing the feedback
- Personal S.W.O.T and P.E.S.T.L.E analysis
- Removing the barriers to your goals
- Focusing on things you can change
- Understanding your support mechanisms