Business Benefit :-
Effective teamwork is one of the cornerstones to productivity. A well lead, cohesive team can not only produce excellent results but do so consistently. This course is aimed at giving team leaders the knowledge and skills needed to build effective teams.
Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Delegates will be newly appointed or existing managers and supervisors who are seeking more effective relationships with their teams and colleagues.
- Describe four different leadership styles and their impact on staff
- Outline the role and primary responsibilities of a team leader.
- Understand how teams come together and form
- Appreciate how behaviour affects team performance
- Demonstrate the key communication skills of an effective team leader
- Understand the importance of delegation
- Demonstrate the skills of delivering developmental feedback
- Leadership Styles
- The role and responsibilities of a team leader
- Tuckman’s model of team formation
- The effect of behaviour on teamwork
- How to be an effective team leader