Business Benefit :-
Telesales can be a very profitable source of business for many organisations, but for the telesales operative it is a tough job requiring skill, determination and resilience. This course starts with the basics and covers every aspect of telesales.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
New telesales staff or experienced people who would benefit from some “refresher” training.
- Demonstrate the correct breathing and voice style techniques
- Demonstrate how to handle both positive and negative responses
- Stay in control when dealing with “difficult” situations
- Describe the key telesales concepts
- Demonstrate the correct methods for making follow up calls
- Demonstrate effective closing techniques
- Create a personal implementation plan
- Overcoming “telephone nerves”
- Telesales knowledge, attitude and ability
- Defining the telesales professional
- Dealing with “difficult people”
- Breathing and voice control
- Working with the receptionist
- Key telesales concepts
- Useful techniques for handling negative and positive responses
- Avoiding the common mistakes of follow up calls
- Getting attention and staying in control
- Closing techniques