Business Benefit :-
After this Time Management course Delegates applying the course content will be able to improve their performance as supervisors and managers and better be able to use the time available to them and their teams.
Duration 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for supervisors and managers at all levels of experience particularly those in task focused and operational roles.
- Apply new time planning and time management techniques that save time in the short, medium and long term
- Know better how to use available technology to help manage time more effectively
- Understand how achieve time leverage by defining activities by time and value
- Use techniques that buy time in the future by using time effectively today
- Adopt delegation skills that benefit themselves, the team and their organisation
- Set priorities, critical success factors and effective goals and action plans
- Defining different types of time: discretionary, response, investment and leveraged time
- Using Microsoft Outlook to manage calendars, contacts and tasks
- Applying Stephen Coveys Time Quadrangle, a tool for defining and acting appropriately and proportionately on urgent, non-urgent, important and not important work
- How to be a Time Traveller working in, on and for the future right now.
- The Time Bucket concept, how to focus in the important things and use your time better
- Assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviours how they use up and make time
- Goal setting and action planning systems
- Using Pareto analysis
- How to Buy Time and Move Time using the Time in a Box concept for prioritising, investing and delegating time
Business Benefit :- Designing your own stationery and corporate layouts is of great benefit to organisations large and small...More Info
Business Benefit :- Understanding what makes facilitation successful is key to making an event a stunning success. Whether you run meetings, perform training events or group discu..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- Getting photographs and artwork to show exactly what you need is never easy unless you use a software tool to manipulate the images to remove the unwanted area..More Info
Business Benefit :- Most organisations recognise that First Line Management is a pivotal role in the success of a business or project...More InfoReservation£795.00
Business Benefit :- Assertive communication is often the difference between achieving a productive outcome and ending up with disagreement. Relationships between managers and staf..More InfoReservation£395.00
Business Benefit :- Businesses rely on data being easily accessible and quick to find. By using Access to create well designed databases. This course provides underpinning knowled..More Info