Train the Trainer Expert (ILM)
Business Benefit :-
Training skills are no longer solely the requirement of full time training staff; there is a growing requirement for staff at all levels to be able to deliver punchy, effective training and coaching sessions to their colleagues. This three day programme will equip delegates with all of the skills they need to deliver effective training, from analysing training needs, all the way through to delivery and evaluation..
Duration 3 Days
Who should attend?
Full time trainers and coaches – anyone who needs to train staff as part of their job.
- Identify training needs and the different ways people learn
- Understand the main training styles and approaches – tutor led/coaching
- Demonstrate the most effective structure for a training course
- Describe the importance of visual aids, hand-outs and courseware
- Demonstrate basic presentation skills and the skills of dealing with a group of delegates
- Prepare for and deliver a training session
- ‘Learning Styles’ – the different ways people learn best
- Conducting a Training Needs Analysis
- Setting Training Objectives
- Selecting the right Training Approach and Style
- Room layouts and administration
- Using an effective structure to prepare the training session
- Essential Presentation Skills
- ‘Working with the Delegates’ – effective facilitation skills
- Practise sessions – preparation and delivery
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training
- Personal implementation plans