Business Benefit :-
The cost of acquiring new customers far outweighs the cost of maximising the business potential of existing customers. Upselling is a vital skill in increasing the profitability of a sales force. This course gives account managers the skills to use upselling to optimise the use of their time.
Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone in a sales role who needs to increase the effective use of their time, maximise profits and beat their sales targets.
- Describe the benefits of creating a positive impression
- Demonstrate the skills of acquiring customer knowledge
- Recognise and react to “buying signals”
- Differentiate between “cross selling” and “upselling”
- Demonstrate effective closing techniques
- What is “upselling” and “cross selling”?
- How to increase your sales revenue and profitability
- Identifying “buying signals”
- Building products and services
- Developing listening skills
- Presenting further and added value
- Action plans